Humans + Gears: Xenogears ReMix Project Released!
Ah, I have so many good memories about Xenogears. Squaresoft was on a role back in the PS1 era, producing many great RPGs. Xenogears was one of those games that had an awesome concept back then. It remains to be the best game ever that encompasses the whole Mecha genre: a complex story, very interesting human characters, brilliantly-designed Mechas, and one hell of a soundtrack. Well…the latter is something more personal, but upon listening to Yasunori Mitsuda’s masterpiece, you’ll start to think like me and consider music as an essential part of the experience.
Our great friends at OC ReMix have just released a tribute music ReMix album to tide us over until Square and Sony re-release this awesome game on the PSN. Appropriately named “Humans + Gears”, 33 remixed tracks are divided into two CDs; “Humans” contains a lot of happy tunes, soothing live instruments, and epic orchestrations; while “Gears” has the more edgier electronic, techno, and hard rock sounds. This concept definitely captures Xenogears and its composer perfectly.
As usual, all tracks are free to download. You can find everything you need in the link below. Individual tracks, the whole torrent with MP3 and lossless versions of each track, ReMixer details, and community links to Facebook and the like. As always, enjoy and don’t forget to thank these people if you like the work.
- Watch This Blacksmith Build and Wield the Buster Sword!
- Jarrod’s Drool is Toxic! -50 HP! Hero’s Turn: Dragon Quest VII 3DS Remake Confirmed [Updated]!
- Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time Impressions
- One of the best WWE Promos/Shoots is not on TV…It’s Videogame-related!
- The Xenoblade Chronicles Highlight Reel Continues!
- The Last Story Review
- So How Successful Was Dragon Quest X’s Launch?
- Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky Review
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Dawnguard Review
- Breaking: Final Fantasy VII for PC is a Go!