White Knight Chronicles Coming Feb 2nd, 2010
Sony has said time and time again that 2010 will be one of the best years of the PlayStation 3′s life-cycle. Not only are we expecting big hitters like God of War III, and Gran Turismo 5, but now we can add White Knight Chronicles to the list. If you notice from the box art, we’re getting a remixed version of the game titled International Edition. Thanks to the PlayStation Blog, we know that the North American release is going to feature quite a few improvements over the original Japanese version. Here are a few highlights…
Over 50 disc-based online quests. You can complete these quests solo, or cooperatively with up to three other players to gain extra gear and experience. (That’s just on the disc. Wait until you hear what else we’ll have at launch!) Voice Chat. Need we say more? =) The Georama. Build an online village for your character where you can invite friends to complete quests online and purchase unique items and gear. Live Talk. Leonard and his companions will have side conversations during gameplay, adding a little more character to your travels through the world of White Knight Chronicles.
So now I’m curious to hear what you all think? These nice little extras seem like major improvements over the original. Are you interested in White Knight Chronicles?
- The Incredible Return of Lara Croft
- E3 2013: Sony Press Conference Live Blog & Stream
- E3 2013 – Microsoft Press Conference Live Blog & Stream
- The Last of Us: The Resident Evil 4 of this Generation
- The Last of Us – Dealing With A.I.
- The Last of Us Review
- The Last of Us Review – Live Tomorrow At 10AM Eastern
- The Last of Us – Time Progression
- The Last of Us – Tips For Beginners (Spoiler Free)
- The Last of Us – Crafting Your Way To Victory