Halo Goes Yearly?
There’s no explicit strategy that says we’re to ship a Halo game every year. I will say I think one Halo game every three years — which was kind of our old cadence – is probably not frequent enough.
What do you think of that? We know Bungie has held really tight control over the Halo franchise since the original title launched the Xbox back in 2001. Now that 343 Industries has taken over control of the franchise, will we be looking at a yearly release schedule? Personally I hope not. I wouldn’t mind one every two or three years because it allows you to crave the next big one. Do you think Mario, or Zelda would still be around if the main games were released every year? I seriously doubt it.
While this quote means nothing per say, what do you guys think about this? Would you like Halo to become like Call of Duty? You already know my answer ;)
- Nintendo Announces E3 Direct Broadcast
- Warner Bros. Interactive Reveals Dying Light
- Remembering…Ghosts’n Goblins
- Latest Xbox One Info – Updated
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 32
- Next-Gen Xbox Revealed
- PlayStation 4 Teaser Video Released
- What Can You Expect To See During Tomorrow’s Xbox Reveal
- What Are You Excited About For The Upcoming Generation?
- Nintendo Direct Highlights