Bond Returns To Cinemas November 2012
Once MGM filed for bankruptcy everyone started to panic over the Bond license. Would they sell it off? If so, who would buy it? We can all relax as MGM has stated Bond 23 will be financed by another company, and that said company will have an equal share in the movie’s makings. This is only for Bond 23 though, as after that MGM will finance the following pictures themselves and reap all the rewards. Whatever the technicalities are, it’s just great to know that Bond is coming back to the big screen.
Currently Bond actor, Daniel Craig is extremely busy working on a variety of movies including The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Dream House, and Cowboys & Aliens. It’s highly likely Craig will return as Bond, but will only start shooting late 2011. We’ll have more information on this story as it develops, but longtime Bond fans should be very excited to know their trusty series is back on track!
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 32
- Next-Gen Xbox Revealed
- PlayStation 4 Teaser Video Released
- What Can You Expect To See During Tomorrow’s Xbox Reveal
- What Are You Excited About For The Upcoming Generation?
- Nintendo Direct Highlights
- Upgrading To The 3DS XL is Completely Worth It
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 31
- Soul Sacrifice Review
- Resident Evil: Revelations Demo Impressions