Readers’ Choice Awards 2010: Schedule & Hub of Week 2 (Genre Awards)
I hope everyone is enjoying the stream of polls we’ve delivered last week for our special awards. Remember, even though we’re moving into our 2nd week, voting is open until January 4th, 2010. So please, go and check out last week’s polls. As for our own staff nominations and results, we’re running a bit late so keep it locked to the blog for a detailed post if all goes well.
Right, then, here’s week 2′s schedule, which is all about genre awards:
As always, feedback is more than welcome. Just don’t forget our basic rules:
1) You will not find remakes and enhanced ports in these awards unless noted (re-imaginings such as Goldeneye 007 are okay).
2) You can vote up to 3 games per poll with 10 or more nominations, 2 votes if more than 5 up to 9, and 1 vote for polls with 5 nominations or less.
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Review
- The Starship Damrey Review
- Super Metroid Review
- Nintendo Announces E3 Direct Broadcast
- Warner Bros. Interactive Reveals Dying Light
- Latest Xbox One Info – Updated
- Next-Gen Xbox Revealed
- PlayStation 4 Teaser Video Released
- What Can You Expect To See During Tomorrow’s Xbox Reveal
- What Are You Excited About For The Upcoming Generation?