First Pictures Of Wii U Controller & Console
We have no new information to go on except that all your existing Wii contraptions, controllers, etc, will work with the Wii U. Below are the first two official pictures of the new hardware and the controller.
That’s the first official picture of the Wii U controller. We don’t have many details outside of what you just read via our Live Blog. The touch screen is 6.2 inches and features a gyroscope and rumble support. I’m sure we’ll have tons of new info in the coming hours.
There you have the new hardware. We know nothing about it whatsoever. If that changes I’ll be sure to update this story.
What do you all think of what was shown at E3 for this new hardware and in particular the new controller?
- It’s Official – Microsoft Removes ALL DRM From Xbox One
- Why a Wii U Price Drop Needs to Happen
- Tomb Raider Review
- The Current State of Portable Game Sales
- What Will It Take For You To Buy An Xbox One?
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf Review
- The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Review
- Sony’s PS4 Taking a Commanding Pre-Order Lead
- The Strange Appeal of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Warning: Adult Content…Sort Of)
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 34