Our good buddies at Andriasang have found some new info on Dragon Quest X. According to Game Memo Dragon Quest X will feature an ending boss, unlike virtually all other MMOs out there. That wasn’t the only thing revealed.
– The game will feature a robust storyline as deep as players expect from a Dragon Quest.
– Each of the five unique races will have their own dedicated quests for players to take part in.
– The game world is several times larger than the one created for DQ VIII.
– Inns will now feature a concierge who will inform players on upcoming events and challenges.
– Players will be able to visit a post office in order to send and receive messages from their friends.
– While the game will automatically save after completing each quest, players will still have the option of visiting a church in order to save their progress.
– At the game’s onset players start off as a human, but then something happens which allows them to choose a different race, or remain as a human.
– Players can not only create their own digital avatar, but also their brother or sister, whom they begin the game living with.
– The Wii version will be released first sometime in 2012, and the Wii U version will follow that release at a later date.
That’s all the new info we have for you at this time, but it’s really nice to see information slowly trickle out. It also sounds like Dragon Quest X isn’t quite your typical MMO after all. Before I let you go, be sure to take a look at the new screenshots Square-Enix released today.