Given all the retro talk Steven and I have been doing lately, I thought this would be a really cool feature to introduce. I’m certain you guys have enjoyed my little offscreen Sega Saturn videos, well now it’s time to crank it up a notch with…
The idea is simple, take a game you like, loved or detested and shoot a little offscreen love of it in action. Talk a little about what made it unique and let the world decide where it stands. I’ve already done two such videos, one for Dragon Warrior VII and one for Fear Effect. You can expect another one to pop up on our official YouTube channel tomorrow sometime.
So what do you think? Brilliant idea or a horrible waste of time? I’m going to keep experimenting with this feature until I find a formula that works. Thus far I haven’t been able to figure out how to extract better quality footage, but I’m working on it.
I’ve got a ton of videogames I’m sure no one has heard of before, and some that many may not realize even exist. Tomorrow’s game will be one of those such games.
Hopefully you’re all enjoying the feature, because it’s super easy to record and post, and it’s a heck of a lot of fun to tide you over in-between our current reviews and features.
- What Will It Take For You To Buy An Xbox One?
- The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Review
- Sony’s PS4 Taking a Commanding Pre-Order Lead
- The Strange Appeal of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Warning: Adult Content…Sort Of)
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 34
- E3 2013 – Canadian Gamers – Episode 33
- The Ultimate Top 5 Vita Games of All Time List
- What Happens When You No Longer Own Your Games?
- The Last of Us: The Resident Evil 4 of this Generation
- Where Do We Go From Here?