AT&T Reveals US Pricing For 3G Vita
As you likely know by now, anyone who purchases a 3G Vita in the US starting February 15th (for all your First Edition pre-orderers out there) you only have one choice of 3G provider, and that’s AT&T. Unlike the Japanese 3G owners who get to use pre-paid cards in different amounts, AT&T will be offering their standard 3G data plans which go for $15 for the 250MB a month plan or $25 for the 2GB plan. The good news is that no contracts need to be signed so you can only use the service for a month if you so desire. To make the 3G model more lucrative Sony will be giving away one free game from the PlayStation Network (from a list of likely Sony-made games) to anyone who activates their 3G Vita through AT&T’s service. That should help offset the $50 premium for the device.
The official Vita launch is on February 22nd, but eager fans can pre-order a First Edition system and receive their system a full week early.
- The Current State of Portable Game Sales
- What Will It Take For You To Buy An Xbox One?
- The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Review
- Sony’s PS4 Taking a Commanding Pre-Order Lead
- The Strange Appeal of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Warning: Adult Content…Sort Of)
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 34
- E3 2013: Sony Press Conference Live Blog & Stream
- E3 2013 – Canadian Gamers – Episode 33
- E3 2013 – Microsoft Press Conference Live Blog & Stream
- The Ultimate Top 5 Vita Games of All Time List