Would You Like Some Coffee With Your Monster Hunter?
While a North American release date for the game has yet to be announced, Monster Hunter 3G shipped for the 3DS in December of last year here in Japan, moving over 1 million units within just two weeks. It goes without being said that the latest re-release of 2009′s Wii hit Monster Hunter Tri is a big deal to Japanese gamers. There’s also been what can only be described as an all-out attack of a marketing campaign. The latest bit of merchandising? Monster Hunter coffee. In a carton.
I picked some up at 711 the other day before heading to a soubetsukai (farewell party) for one of the places I work at. They keep this stuff in the cooler, separate from a big rack of Monster Hunter swag near the cash registers. But more importantly, how does it taste? It’s delicious. Thank you, Capcom, for spamming my eyes and now my taste buds with such a vast array of Monster Hunter merch. Maybe I will even buy MH3G one day. Maybe.
- Tomb Raider Review
- The Current State of Portable Game Sales
- What Will It Take For You To Buy An Xbox One?
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf Review
- The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Review
- Sony’s PS4 Taking a Commanding Pre-Order Lead
- The Strange Appeal of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Warning: Adult Content…Sort Of)
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 34
- E3 2013 – Canadian Gamers – Episode 33
- The Ultimate Top 5 Vita Games of All Time List