PS1 Classic. May 1st. The Legend of Dragoon on PSN. About Time.
The US PlayStation Blog just let the news hit today. The blog writer goes on further to explain that he used to work for the team and the sequel was unfortunately cancelled.
Anyway, I honestly don’t remember much about it. The timed-based battle system and the awesome soundtrack were highlights for me, but I remember feeling negative vibes as it ripped off the spirit of Final Fantasy VII back then…and I admit that was fanboyish of me. Dragoon was basically Sony’s first big budget in house game if you think about it, spawning their Japanese studio later to be known for ICO and Shadow of the Colossus. I’m willing to give it a go for nostalgia’s sake. It’s been too long and my biased fanboyishness has mostly been eliminated. It deserves a fresh perspective.
- Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time Impressions
- The Xenoblade Chronicles Highlight Reel Continues!
- The Last Story Review
- Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky Review
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Dawnguard Review
- Halo 4 Hits November 6th, 2012
- Xenoblade Chronicles Review
- Download Fallout for Free, Get Bonus PC Classics
- Skyrim: The Epic Music Video
- Mass Effect 3 Review