Time to Scream At Skyrim As Bethesda Announces Kinect Support For Elder Scrolls V
Bethesda sent over a press release detailing a new free patch for Skyrim that will hit sometime later this month and update the game to allow for over 200 voice commands.
Adding a new dimension to Skyrim’s gameplay, the Kinect for Xbox 360 integration offers Voice Commands throughout the game including Dragon Shouts, Hotkey Equipping, Follower Commands, and all Menus (Items, Magic, Map, Barter, Container, Favorites, and Skills). With Voice Commands, quickly create and load saves during gameplay and access menus and inventories. Skyrim’s Kinect for Xbox 360 Support also adds new functionality including special map functions, additional hotkey options, and the ability to sort inventory items by name, weight, and value.
Those of you out there who adore Skyrim, and have a Kinect sensor will likely find this a pretty cool addition. Question is, will you actually go back and replay the lengthy campaign to try these commands out?
- Nintendo Direct Highlights
- Upgrading To The 3DS XL is Completely Worth It
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 31
- Soul Sacrifice Review
- Resident Evil: Revelations Demo Impressions
- Remembering…Super Mario World
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move Review
- Remembering…Super Ghouls’n Ghosts
- LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins Review