Fallout 2 on Sale for $2.99 at GOG
Hot on the heels of giving the first Fallout game away for free, GOG has Fallout 2 on sale this weekend for $2.99. If you missed the chance to buy the first Fallout for free, they’re selling that for $2.99 as well.
In case you missed them when they first came out, the first two Fallout games are isometric 2D RPGs set in a post-apocalyptic world. Even though the games are a little dated, they’re classics which have aged pretty well. Fallout 3 is made by a different developer, but does a very good job of keeping the dark humor of the games intact in the transition to 3D first-person shooter, so if you liked Fallout 3 then you should definitely give them a try.
For those of you unfamiliar with GOG, it’s a service which sells DRM-free games for digital download at low price points. In its early days, GOG stood for Good Old Games and its mission was to make old DOS and Windows games available with updated code so they’d run properly on modern computers and operating systems. Now that GOG sells newer games, too, the explanation of the name has dropped of the site.
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move Review
- Rare Pokémon Giveaway For Black & White 2 Players!
- Guacamelee Tops PSN Charts
- Watch Dogs Hits November 19th
- No Nintendo E3 Press Conference and Miiverse Now Available Online
- Next Xbox To Be Revealed on May 21st
- Nintendo Reveals 3DS Hardware and Software Sales
- New Nintendo Direct Focusing on 3DS Tomorrow
- Metal Gear Solid V Official Unveiling
- Battlefield 4 Trailer & Gameplay Video