Valve Planning to Enter Hardware Market
Valve (Half-Life, Portal) has open positions for Hardware Engineers.
For years, Valve has been all about writing software that provides great gameplay experiences. Now we’re developing hardware to enhance those experiences, and you can be a key part of making that happen. Join our highly motivated team that’s doing hardware design, prototyping, testing, and production across a wide range of platforms. We’re not talking about me-too mice and gamepads here – help us invent whole new gaming experiences.
Does Valve plan to develop a new console, or just new peripherals? It sounds more like the latter, according to these job postings. Peripherals have traditionally had limited success. Can even Valve, a company with a good track record and many loyal fans, really come up with peripherals exciting enough that everyone has to have one?
- Nintendo Announces E3 Direct Broadcast
- Warner Bros. Interactive Reveals Dying Light
- Latest Xbox One Info – Updated
- Next-Gen Xbox Revealed
- PlayStation 4 Teaser Video Released
- Rare Pokémon Giveaway For Black & White 2 Players!
- Guacamelee Tops PSN Charts
- Watch Dogs Hits November 19th
- No Nintendo E3 Press Conference and Miiverse Now Available Online
- Next Xbox To Be Revealed on May 21st