Long time coming; Pikmin 2 port for the Wii finally hitting North American shores in June!
Just when we thought this port would never be released in North America, one of the rarest GameCube games/sequels is making its way to the Wii as the console heads towards its last hurrah. Pikmin 2 will have one last run! This is probably due to Mr. Miyamoto hyping up the long awaited and oft-delayed Pikmin 3 for E3 2012. That alone should generate interest for this re-release. I know our very own Jarrod should be excited to pick this one up as he has never played it. As with all New Play Control ports, expect motion controls to be the focus. Since this is an RTS of sorts, point and click should work perfectly!
- Next-Gen Xbox Revealed
- PlayStation 4 Teaser Video Released
- What Can You Expect To See During Tomorrow’s Xbox Reveal
- What Are You Excited About For The Upcoming Generation?
- Nintendo Direct Highlights
- Upgrading To The 3DS XL is Completely Worth It
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 31
- Soul Sacrifice Review
- Resident Evil: Revelations Demo Impressions