Persona 4: Golden to See Release This Fall on Vita
Atlus just sent word that a remastered version of Person 4 will be coming to the PlayStation Vita later this Fall.
Below is a list of some of the bigger changes coming to the game, which were highlighted in the press release.
- Visuals have been beautifully remastered to take advantage of the PS Vita’s crisp, vibrant 5″ OLED display.
- The game’s aural presentation is better than ever, with 1.5 times the voiced dialogue of the original release.
- A new online dungeon rescue feature allows users to call on other players for assistance when they are about to die in the TV world.
- New Personas to collect
- New story events along with an all-new character
- Stunning new anime cutscenes, which include a new opening animation with a new song from master composer Shoji Meguro
- A host of fan suggested tweaks and changes, and much more!
Having been a big fan of the series for some time now, this is rather exciting news. Hopefully it plays just as well on the Vita as it did on the PlayStation 2. You know how some console RPGs don’t translate quite as well to portables. Then again, Persona 3 Portable was one of the best PSP games ever released.
I’d love to hear what your favorite parts from Persona 4 are, and if you’re looking forward to this remastered version.
- Tomb Raider Review
- The Current State of Portable Game Sales
- What Will It Take For You To Buy An Xbox One?
- The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Review
- Sony’s PS4 Taking a Commanding Pre-Order Lead
- The Strange Appeal of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Warning: Adult Content…Sort Of)
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 34
- E3 2013 – Canadian Gamers – Episode 33
- E3 2013 – Microsoft Press Conference Live Blog & Stream
- The Ultimate Top 5 Vita Games of All Time List