360 Version of Minecraft Has…Wait for It…4-player Splitscreen Multiplayer! WOW!
Seriously? SERIOUSLY?! I honestly did not expect local multiplayer to be a focus of the 360 edition of Minecraft at all. The trailer first shows two player splitscreen and I’m like, “that’s pretty cool” and thought nothing of it. Then they surprised the heck out of me and showed freakin’ 4-player splitscreen and that opted at well-deserved “WOW” yell from me. I’ve never played Minecraft before but I’m now seriously considering grabbing the XBLA version due to 4-player splitscreen. Couch Minecraft may lead to an absolutely fun and frantic experience that can be enjoyed by my friends and I. Online’s still here, but local play is where it’s at for me.
- Resident Evil: Revelations Demo Impressions
- Watch Dogs Hits November 19th
- Metal Gear Solid V Official Unveiling
- Battlefield 4 Trailer & Gameplay Video
- Gears of War Judgment Review
- Saints Row IV Hits August 20th!
- inXile is back with Torment: Tides of Numenera
- Something Washed Ashore (Unboxing Video)
- Jarrod’s Drool is Toxic! -50 HP! Hero’s Turn: Dragon Quest VII 3DS Remake Confirmed [Updated]!
- Halo 4 Xbo 360 Wireless Controller Unboxing