Nintendo 3DS – Square Enix: Heroes of Ruin Preview
With Diablo III now out for gamers to enjoy, the action RPG dungeon crawler titles are pretty big right now, and the 3DS might have an awesome gem in the works from Square Enix and developer n-Space. Their current project is Heroes of Ruin, and I must admit I’m very impressed with the preview videos I’ve seen so far!
Exclusively built for Nintendo’s 3D handheld system, the game will feature local and online multiplayer up to 4 players. Good stuff right? Well let’s check out those excellent preview movies I was talking about.
Multiplayer Walkthrough from IGN:
I might be glued to my 3DS if the game delivers on gameplay, fun and other key features. Right now it’s looking like Heroes of Ruin will do just that! The release date is coming up fast, and should be in stores on July 17th, 2012.
The game will support voice chat options, which will be very important when you play online with friends. Also, there’s a very unique feature whereby new daily challenges can be downloaded to your handheld using the SpotPass system. I’m really looking forward to that myself. I’ll post more information on Heroes of Ruin as soon as new info is available. In the mean time, you can check out the official website for up to the minute info on this very promising title!
Please let me know what you think about Heroes of Ruin.
- Nintendo Direct Highlights
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move Review
- LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins Review
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 30!
- Why the Wii U’s Virtual Console Should Be the System’s Killer App
- No Nintendo E3 Press Conference and Miiverse Now Available Online
- Did You Know – Deluxe Digital Promotion
- 5 Things I Love and Hate About the Wii U
- Resident Evil Creator Returns To Survival Horror With The Evil Within
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon Review