Excellent Gaming Editorials: 1UP.com’s “What If” Alternate Realities in the Videogame Industry!
We don’t usually plug editorials from other gaming sites, but 1UP tends to churn out some truly excellent ones. The recently splurged with very thought-provoking “What If” scenarios in the gaming industry, turning the tides of history by exploring the most game-changing (pun intended) points over the past three decades. Three scenarios really caught my eye and may bring in some interesting discussions on what might have been:
I highly recommend you give all three a read. I especially loved the Nintendo/PlayStation scenario. Really insightful stuff and some of the best editorials I’ve read in a long while.
- Remembering…Ghosts’n Goblins
- What Are You Excited About For The Upcoming Generation?
- Remembering…Super Mario World
- Remembering…Super Ghouls’n Ghosts
- Remembering…Super Metroid
- Remembering…Super Mario Bros. 2
- 5 Things I Love and Hate About the Wii U
- Fool Me Once, Shame On You; Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me
- Measuring Up The Classics Castlevania Series