Kojima Finally Confirms Works Has Begun on a Z.O.E. Sequel
Andriasang attended a prevent event for Zone of the Ender called Zone of the Enders HD ReBOOT, where they learned some details about the upcoming Zone of the Enders HD Edition. The game will be released in Japan on October 25th, but that wasn’t the big news. Oh no, the big news was that Kojima confirmed work has officially begun on a Z.O.E. sequel.
Code-named “Enders Project” the game is in the prototype stages where the group is building real-life models and then scaling them in the Fox Engine as assets. The following images offer a glimpse into the work currently being done on the sequel.
This is extremely exciting news for fans of the series. Hopefully we’ll hear some more information at E3.
- The Current State of Portable Game Sales
- What Will It Take For You To Buy An Xbox One?
- The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Review
- Sony’s PS4 Taking a Commanding Pre-Order Lead
- The Strange Appeal of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Warning: Adult Content…Sort Of)
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 34
- E3 2013 – Canadian Gamers – Episode 33
- E3 2013 – Microsoft Press Conference Live Blog & Stream
- The Ultimate Top 5 Vita Games of All Time List
- What Happens When You No Longer Own Your Games?