Stanley Cup Final 2012: Kings vs Devils
We are only a few more days away from the start of the Stanley Cup Final! This year, it will be Los Angeles Kings vs. the New Jersey Devils, with LA starting on the road (happens when you are an 8th seed team). Game one is going to be huge for both teams, but LA has not lost a road game during these playoffs! Can the Kings continue to be the road warriors, or will the Devils break their winning streak on the road?!? We will find out all these answers in a few days folks!
Now, for my predictions for the Stanley Cup Final.
The Kings in 6 games, and LA will win their first Stanley Cup! I think this series will be tough, but the Devils will have a hard time with LA’s size and better defence. Also, I think Quick will outplay Martin Brodeur as well. No matter what, this will be a great series and a good amount of your COE staff WILL be watching the Stanley Cup Final!!!
Go Kings Go!
What about the rest of you. Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup Final this year, and how many games will it take?
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Official Trailer Released!
- NHL 13 NEW Features Webcast Replay- Community Day
- Marvel’s 10-Year Plan – Part 6: Schism
- Marvel’s 10-Year Plan – Part 5: Second Coming
- “Staples Center will host the Stanley Cup Final in the next 5 years” — Timothy Magana June 2010
- Marvel’s 10-Year Plan – Part 4: Messiah War
- Marvel’s 10-Year Plan – Part 3: Messiah Complex
- Marvel’s 10-Year Plan – Part 2: House of M
- Marvel’s 10-Year Plan – Part 1: Wanda’s Breaking Point
- Nintendo 3DS – Square Enix: Heroes of Ruin Preview