Guacamelee! Coming to PS3 & Vita Early 2013 (Trailer Inside)
DrinkBox Studios, the awesome developer behind Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack on the PlayStation Vita, has just announced that their next game, Guacamelee! will be released exclusively on the PS3 and Vita, via the PlayStation Network. The way DrinkBox describes the game is nothing short of hilarious. Check this out.
Toronto-based developer DrinkBox Studios announced today that their Mexican-themed co-op-multiplayer dimension-swapping Metroid-vania beat-em-up platformer “Guacamelee!” will be released via the SCEA “Pub Fund” program on PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®3 system and PlayStation®Vita system.
Tell me isn’t funny? Well if you want to see the game for yourself, check out the first trailer below.
”Sony has been really great to work with in the past, and we are excited to continue working with them to have the opportunity to bring our new game to their platforms via the Pub Fund program”.
I can’t speak for you all, but I’m very excited about this one.
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 32
- Next-Gen Xbox Revealed
- PlayStation 4 Teaser Video Released
- What Can You Expect To See During Tomorrow’s Xbox Reveal
- What Are You Excited About For The Upcoming Generation?
- Nintendo Direct Highlights
- Upgrading To The 3DS XL is Completely Worth It
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 31
- Soul Sacrifice Review
- Resident Evil: Revelations Demo Impressions