E3 2012 – Assassin’s Creed: Liberation for the Vita Leaked Early
As is always the case with E3, certain announcements leak early. This time around the latest issue of Game Informer has hit certain subscribers a little earlier than anticipated and within its magical pages is the revelation of a brand new Assassin’s Creed created specifically for the PlayStation Vita. Titled Assassin’s Creed: Liberation, the game will star a female assassin named Aveline. It will take place between 1765 and 1780, and does not have anything to do with Desmond. Apparently the game will be set in New Orleans, but other locations will also be featured. Liberations will offer 100% accurate console-like Assassin’s Creed gameplay players have come to expect.
The last bit of infomation we have is that it will retail on October 30th, 2012, the exact same date as Assassin’s Creed 3. We’ll have more information as it breaks including a trailer sometime Monday evening during Sony’s press conference.
- Remembering…Ghosts’n Goblins
- Latest Xbox One Info – Updated
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 32
- Next-Gen Xbox Revealed
- PlayStation 4 Teaser Video Released
- What Can You Expect To See During Tomorrow’s Xbox Reveal
- What Are You Excited About For The Upcoming Generation?
- Nintendo Direct Highlights
- Upgrading To The 3DS XL is Completely Worth It
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 31