1) All modifications to the Wii U controller which have been leaked/rumored are confirmed, including the clickable control sticks and the NFC functionality. Lots of recap from last year’s demo reel.
2) New Wii U Pro Controller which resembles the Xbox 360 shape and feel but the button layout looks like an inverted PS3 controller. Looks good.
3) Nintendo’s integrated UI for a full social network service, named Miiverse. It’s basically a 24/7 Twitter/Facebook-like feed for the Wii U which is easily integrated into the games themselves. It has a lot of potential.
1) No sign of how the console looks or any graphical specs whatsoever.
2) How many Wii U tablets can be used with one console?
Update: (Jarrod hijacking!)
We’ve also learned some new info about the Miiverse thanks to closer inspection of the above video. There are several tabs players can use once they select a game from the Miiverse home screen, such as Activity Feed, Plaza, Messages, and News. The Activity Feed is likely what your friends have to say about the game, or perhaps your accomplishments (could we see something like an achievement system?). The Plaza highlights everything going people are discussing about the game at that moment, and you can leave a comment or just check out what people are saying. The Message tab is fairly self-explanatory, and News will likely be any new updates coming to the game.