Last Minute Nintendo Rumors Hit
There are some really big rumors that just hit the Japanese scene. According to the Nikkei, Nintendo will announce a brand new 3DS, which we all knew would happen sooner or later. I myself thought it would have been announced at TGS or around there later this year, but apparently not. The rumor says that Nintendo will announce the larger 3DS sometime during their press conference tomorrow. The new 3DS will feature a 4.5″ screen, which is 1.5 times larger than the current model. It’s also expected the new model will sport a second analog nub. The system is expected to launch as early as this summer!
That’s not the only rumor we’ve got for you. The Nikkei also reports that they’ve been told the official price of the Wii U, even though Nintendo said they wouldn’t mention it at E3. So what is that magic price, 30,000 yen, which is around $380. That means the North American price could be either $349.99 or $399.99.
That’s it for now, but I’m sure more leaks will happen in the coming hours. So my question to all of you is this, do you feel the Wii U is worth over $300?
- Latest Xbox One Info – Updated
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 32
- Next-Gen Xbox Revealed
- PlayStation 4 Teaser Video Released
- What Can You Expect To See During Tomorrow’s Xbox Reveal
- What Are You Excited About For The Upcoming Generation?
- Nintendo Direct Highlights
- Upgrading To The 3DS XL is Completely Worth It
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 31
- Soul Sacrifice Review