Epic Finally Unveils the Unreal Engine 4
I promised you all we’d hear more about the Unreal Engine 4 at E3, and now I’m not a big liar. Thanks Epic! The studio has finally allowed us to post the Unreal Engine 4 teaser trailer which is currently running on a PC build from “over the counter” parts. This demonstration is using the new Nvidia’s Geforce GTX 680, but we don’t know much else about the specs of the rest of the machine. Funny, because this is the graphics card I’m looking to order for the computer I’m building.
So what do you all think?
- Nintendo Direct Highlights
- Upgrading To The 3DS XL is Completely Worth It
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 31
- Soul Sacrifice Review
- Resident Evil: Revelations Demo Impressions
- Remembering…Super Mario World
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move Review
- Remembering…Super Ghouls’n Ghosts
- LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins Review