Ōkami HD Announced for PlayStation 3 (Updated with Trailer)
Capcom will be bringing one of their most original games ever created to the PlayStation 3 this fall. The game has been completely remastered in 1080p HD, and retrofitted for 16:9 displays. It will also support the PlayStation Move controller or the DualShock 3 for those who want to relive the original PS2 experience. For those that don’t know Ōkami was originally released on the PlayStation 2 before arriving on the Wii with updated controls. Our very own Justin Simson reviewed the original and gave it a stunning 9.4. His review can be found here.
I already own this game on both platforms it was released on, but will gladly plunk down the $19.99 Capcom is asking for, for the digital-only release. Anyone else out there excited?
- PlayStation 4 Teaser Video Released
- What Can You Expect To See During Tomorrow’s Xbox Reveal
- What Are You Excited About For The Upcoming Generation?
- Nintendo Direct Highlights
- Upgrading To The 3DS XL is Completely Worth It
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 31
- Soul Sacrifice Review
- Resident Evil: Revelations Demo Impressions
- Remembering…Super Mario World