Saints Row 3 Expansion Canceled to Make Room for Saints Row 4
In news that may disappoint and please some hardcore Saints Row fans out there, THQ President Jason Rubin said the following about Enter the Dominatrix expansion for Saints Row 3.
“When I looked at the Enter The Dominatrix expansion in production at Volition, I was blown away by the ideas and desire to expand the fiction of the franchise… I asked the team what it could achieve given more time, more resources, and a broader scope for the project. We all agreed we wanted to play that game. When it comes to Saints Row, it’s clear our fans want bigger, better, and even more over the top, and that’s why Enter The Dominatrix will now be incorporated into a vastly expanded, full-fledged sequel, scheduled for calendar 2013.”
That about sums up the story folks. If you’re a big fan of the series, much like my brother, this news is sort of bittersweet. On one hand it’s wonderful that a sequel is going to see the light of day sometime in 2013, but on the other it sort of sucks that the biggest DLC to hit Saints Row 3 has no been canned.
- Next-Gen Xbox Revealed
- PlayStation 4 Teaser Video Released
- What Can You Expect To See During Tomorrow’s Xbox Reveal
- What Are You Excited About For The Upcoming Generation?
- Nintendo Direct Highlights
- Upgrading To The 3DS XL is Completely Worth It
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 31
- Soul Sacrifice Review
- Resident Evil: Revelations Demo Impressions