Breaking: Final Fantasy VII for PC is a Go!
If the codes and programming are practically identical to the Eidos port, then the mod community should be pleased as they’ve been active for years…modifying the game to a point that it can be considered a remake!
Edit: here are the new features in the PC version: Cloud Saving, Achievements, Character Booster, and current PC optimization. They all speak for themselves except the booster, which is basically a cheat mechanic for newbies who get stuck. Somehow, you can level up your characters without the need for grinding.
- The Current State of Portable Game Sales
- The Incredible Return of Lara Croft
- What Will It Take For You To Buy An Xbox One?
- The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Review
- Sony’s PS4 Taking a Commanding Pre-Order Lead
- The Strange Appeal of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Warning: Adult Content…Sort Of)
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 34
- E3 2013 – Canadian Gamers – Episode 33
- The Ultimate Top 5 Vita Games of All Time List
- What Happens When You No Longer Own Your Games?