38 Hours Left to Pre-Order OUYA
With only 38 hours left to go before the OUYA team cashes in on the over $6 million in support from fans across the world, the company has revealed final pics of what the console will look like and the finished controller. They also revealed that the open-source media player XBMC will be making its way to the console and that TuneIn will also be there on day one. TuneIn is a digital radio service with over 70,000 channels and two million on-demand programs. While that’s all the news I have for you for today, take a look at the latest images the company sent our way.
So that’s it for the OUYA Kickstarter. It was quite a ride, and I’m sure we’ll have a lot more news in the coming weeks and months leading up to its March 2013 release date. For all those who backed the Kickstarter, what say you? Are you super excited for what this little device can do? What do you think of the controller and console design? I want to hear your thoughts and everyone else as well!
- Nintendo Direct Highlights
- Upgrading To The 3DS XL is Completely Worth It
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 31
- Soul Sacrifice Review
- Resident Evil: Revelations Demo Impressions
- Remembering…Super Mario World
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move Review
- Remembering…Super Ghouls’n Ghosts
- LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins Review