Bethesda Adds Some End-Game Content to Skyrim
Hearthfire allows you to purchase land and build your own home from the ground up – from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with armory, alchemy laboratory, and more. Choose your land, customize your house, guard it from unwanted visitors, and turn your house into a home by adopting children.
Hearthfire will be available for download for 400 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE® on September 4.
When I first got the email this morning I thought they were announcing some new exciting DLC add-on pack, which I figured was odd considering the last update was just released a short time ago and was rather extensive. This works just as well though. A little end-game content never hurt anyone. For those that don’t know, end-game content means for players that have pretty much seen all their is to see in a game, things like this keep them coming back for more.
- What Are You Excited About For The Upcoming Generation?
- Nintendo Direct Highlights
- Upgrading To The 3DS XL is Completely Worth It
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 31
- Soul Sacrifice Review
- Resident Evil: Revelations Demo Impressions
- Remembering…Super Mario World
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move Review
- Remembering…Super Ghouls’n Ghosts