Bethesda Adds Some End-Game Content to Skyrim
Hearthfire allows you to purchase land and build your own home from the ground up – from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with armory, alchemy laboratory, and more. Choose your land, customize your house, guard it from unwanted visitors, and turn your house into a home by adopting children.
Hearthfire will be available for download for 400 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE® on September 4.
When I first got the email this morning I thought they were announcing some new exciting DLC add-on pack, which I figured was odd considering the last update was just released a short time ago and was rather extensive. This works just as well though. A little end-game content never hurt anyone. For those that don’t know, end-game content means for players that have pretty much seen all their is to see in a game, things like this keep them coming back for more.
- Tomb Raider Review
- The Current State of Portable Game Sales
- What Will It Take For You To Buy An Xbox One?
- The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Review
- Sony’s PS4 Taking a Commanding Pre-Order Lead
- The Strange Appeal of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Warning: Adult Content…Sort Of)
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 34
- E3 2013 – Canadian Gamers – Episode 33
- E3 2013 – Microsoft Press Conference Live Blog & Stream
- The Ultimate Top 5 Vita Games of All Time List