Time to Build that New Computer
I’ve been talking about building a new computer for the past few months. I had no choice but to take a very dangerous route when it comes to building this new computer. I did what’s called a “specials” build. That means essentially I waited for each and every component to be on sale before picking it up. The problem with that is should any of these parts be faulty (which is roughly 2% of all components) then I’ll have to deal with the OEM and not the retailer itself. So wish me luck there.
To begin, I made a little video discussing why I am building this new computer, and why you might be so inclined to do so yourself.
- Nintendo Direct Highlights
- Upgrading To The 3DS XL is Completely Worth It
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 31
- Soul Sacrifice Review
- Resident Evil: Revelations Demo Impressions
- Remembering…Super Mario World
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move Review
- Remembering…Super Ghouls’n Ghosts
- LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins Review