New Wii U Games Announced (Trailers inside)
The very first announcement was also the biggest surprise, Platinum Games is working on Bayonetta 2, which will be exclusive for the Wii U, as it’s being published by the Big N. They’re also working on The Wonderful 101 (pronounced one oh one), which was shown at E3 2012. Nintendo also confirmed that Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will hit Wii U and 3DS in March 2013. It will feature online multiplayer and will feature co-op between the Wii U and 3DS version of the game.
Activision will also be bringing their entire line-up of software to the Wii U including Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Transformers Prime, 007 Legends, and Skylanders Giants.
In total 50 games will be released on the Wii U from November 18th until the end of March 2013. Nintendo still can’t confirm what their initial launch line-up will be (outside of Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U), but will reveal more as we get closer to November 18th.
In the meantime, here’s a video showcasing all the games Nintendo expects to hit the console up to the end of March 2012.
- Tomb Raider Review
- The Current State of Portable Game Sales
- What Will It Take For You To Buy An Xbox One?
- The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Review
- Sony’s PS4 Taking a Commanding Pre-Order Lead
- The Strange Appeal of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Warning: Adult Content…Sort Of)
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 34
- Nintendo Direct E3 2013 – Wii U News and Recap
- E3 2013 – Canadian Gamers – Episode 33
- E3 2013 – Microsoft Press Conference Live Blog & Stream