Breaking – Disney Buys Lucasfilm for $4 Billion
You read the headline correctly, George Lucas, who was the 100% owner of Lucasfilm, just sold the company and all its properties for a whopping $4 billion to Disney. Disney has even announced a brand new Star Wars movie, which will be released in 2015, titled Star Wars: Episode 7. Needless to say this will have ramifications felt in the videogame industry and beyond.
What do you guys think about this? Disney has already said they have major plans for the franchise, and other existing Lucasfilm franchises. Does that mean another Indiana Jones could be in the works?
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Review
- Super Metroid Review
- Nintendo Announces E3 Direct Broadcast
- Warner Bros. Interactive Reveals Dying Light
- Remembering…Ghosts’n Goblins
- Latest Xbox One Info – Updated
- Canadian Gamers – Episode 32
- Next-Gen Xbox Revealed
- PlayStation 4 Teaser Video Released
- What Can You Expect To See During Tomorrow’s Xbox Reveal